The USS Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The USS Maelstrom

A Star Trek writing project, set aboard the USS Maelstrom, a secret star ship with ties to Section 31

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have a purpose!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
David Mayne

I have a purpose! Empty
PostSubject: I have a purpose!   I have a purpose! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:10 pm

True story, I was getting ready to kill myself, and then I got an email from Eli to help him with this sim. Well...it sounds dramatic, I was actually laying on my couch digging cheetos out of my belly button wondering if that weird smell was from my balls, or my cats litter box. But that doesn't sound as good. Anyway, glad to be back, this thing came together quick! Props to you Eli!
Back to top Go down
Zane Cross

Zane Cross

I have a purpose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a purpose!   I have a purpose! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:56 pm

We could never make one of these Sim's truely great without David Mayne on board. Glad you are here!
Back to top Go down
David Mayne

I have a purpose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a purpose!   I have a purpose! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:06 pm

Cheers Xander, or Aiden, or Zane, whatever you call yourselves these days! Honestly I have to play the same character name, so I dont get confused...I applaud your creativity. Me, and Eli stick to the tried and true.
Back to top Go down
Zane Cross

Zane Cross

I have a purpose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a purpose!   I have a purpose! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:19 pm

Yeah, I have to mix it up based on how I feel about a particular story. I'll keep it going, and make it extremely interesting along the way...
Back to top Go down
Lindsey Davis

I have a purpose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a purpose!   I have a purpose! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:22 pm

honestly I was going to mix it up too...but, im a ditz, hehe. Glad to see you on board Mayne! I was surprised to see you playing a totally new role. What gives?
Back to top Go down
Orrin Jelo

Orrin Jelo

I have a purpose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a purpose!   I have a purpose! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Glad to see you have a purpose right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orrinjelo.com
Sponsored content

I have a purpose! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a purpose!   I have a purpose! Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a purpose!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The USS Maelstrom :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: