The USS Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The USS Maelstrom

A Star Trek writing project, set aboard the USS Maelstrom, a secret star ship with ties to Section 31

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Status of the Sim

Go down 
+2
Lindsey Davis
Drexel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Drexel
Admin

Status of the Sim Empty
PostSubject: Status of the Sim   Status of the Sim EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:30 pm

Hey folks,

I have received feed back from a lot of you regarding the difficulty of this first mission. Everyone was enthusiastic to get a sim going, but once we got past the initial first post or so, the posting rate dropped. I think, and based off of what several of you have told me, is that the current plot is so difficult that without everyone being tuned in, it is next to impossible to carry out. So with that said I am going to restart the sim. All of our characters, NPC's and bio's can stay, but we will have a brand new Mission 1. I am currently working up a new plot, and I expect to be ready to go ahead with this tomorrow. Things will stay relatively simple this time around, and once we get our creative juices flowing, and start hitting our stride as writers, I will introduce more complicated plot threads.
Back to top Go down
https://ussmaelstrom.forumotion.com
Lindsey Davis

Status of the Sim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of the Sim   Status of the Sim EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Okay, I admit, I was one who asked for something like this. Thanks! I think it will re energize the group. By the way we should still use that time stamp thing. When people do it correctly it is beneficial.
Back to top Go down
Zane Cross

Zane Cross

Status of the Sim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of the Sim   Status of the Sim EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 10:21 am

I think I'm the one guilty of not being able to pull my head out of my ass long enough to figure out how the plot line was working in the last sim. So glad we all agreed to reset it to something that will allow us to make this sim flourish. And from the looks of the first couple posts, its going to be an awesome sim!
Back to top Go down
Drexel
Admin

Status of the Sim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of the Sim   Status of the Sim EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:08 pm

Posting has slowed in the last 2 weeks, which is a shame because we have an excellent story going on right now. How many of you are working on JP's? Please try and get those posted ASAP, and for those of you not working on a JP, quit being lazy and post!

I am aware of 2 JP's right now, one I am working with Al, and another Alice and Brian are doing, though that one is taking a very long time to get finished up. Let's do what we can to drive the story forward.
Back to top Go down
David Mayne

Status of the Sim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of the Sim   Status of the Sim EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:39 am

no JP's going on my end, I will get a post up though. I agree it seems like several of our "regulars" have seemingly gone quiet as of late.
Back to top Go down
Orrin Jelo

Orrin Jelo

Status of the Sim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of the Sim   Status of the Sim EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:15 pm

I'm giving time for this whole thing to escalate before I make my move.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orrinjelo.com
Drexel
Admin

Status of the Sim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of the Sim   Status of the Sim EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:52 pm

Just a heads up, I'm in the middle of a move so things are really crazy for me at the moment which has slowed the sim, but that shouldn't stop the rest of you guys from doing your parts on the joint post. I know we are waiting for Brian and Al to do their parts. I will send text reminders to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Mark Wright

Status of the Sim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of the Sim   Status of the Sim EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:32 am

Hurry up and move already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Status of the Sim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status of the Sim   Status of the Sim Empty

Back to top Go down

Status of the Sim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The USS Maelstrom :: In Character :: Captains Office-
Jump to: