The USS Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The USS Maelstrom

A Star Trek writing project, set aboard the USS Maelstrom, a secret star ship with ties to Section 31

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Good to be Back!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane Cross

Zane Cross

It's Good to be Back! Empty
PostSubject: It's Good to be Back!   It's Good to be Back! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:56 am

What's up RPG peeps! It's Big Al from Utah! Hopefully most of you still remember me. I'm the Noob from the last real good RPG we had going "The Hikari Outpost". I'm happy to be rolling back into another story with everyone! Looks like we have an excellent storyline here. I can't wait to find out how everyone puts this story together.

I will be playing the part of Lt. Commander Zane Cross, Chief Investigation Officer aboard the USS Maelstrom. I can't wait to get this thing going.... Come on people, let's create a magical story!
Back to top Go down
David Mayne

PostSubject: Re: It's Good to be Back!   It's Good to be Back! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:16 pm

The Hikari Outpost was the 2nd best sim we have done together. I think the best was the USS Cutlass. That thing went on for 2 1/2 years. It was damn good. Highlights of the Cutlass included Stone blowing up a friendly ship, massacring a Klingon fleet, and then Orrin and me getting into a fight at Star Fleet HQ. God damn, I miss that story.
Back to top Go down
Zane Cross

Zane Cross

PostSubject: Re: It's Good to be Back!   It's Good to be Back! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:34 pm

Sounds pretty epic Mayne, sorry I wasn't part of that one! I'm just focused on making this the best one I've been a part of!
Back to top Go down
David Mayne

PostSubject: Re: It's Good to be Back!   It's Good to be Back! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:07 pm

Yeah it seems like for every big hit there are 2 misses. We have had 2 misses since Hikari so...I think this is it.
Back to top Go down
Lindsey Davis

PostSubject: Re: It's Good to be Back!   It's Good to be Back! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:23 pm

I have to agree, my 2 favorite sims were Cutlass, and Hikari. I KNOW we can make this one great too! Dont fail me boys! Good to see you again Al!
Back to top Go down
Orrin Jelo

Orrin Jelo

PostSubject: Re: It's Good to be Back!   It's Good to be Back! EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:25 pm

Big Al from You-Tah? Nice to see your writing again. Since...uhm...I don't see you IRL or anyone on MSN messenger...
Back to top Go down
http://www.orrinjelo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Good to be Back!   It's Good to be Back! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Good to be Back!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The USS Maelstrom :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: