The USS Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The USS Maelstrom

A Star Trek writing project, set aboard the USS Maelstrom, a secret star ship with ties to Section 31

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whaaat? I must specify a subject for my message?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orrin Jelo

Orrin Jelo

Whaaat?  I must specify a subject for my message?   Empty
PostSubject: Whaaat? I must specify a subject for my message?    Whaaat?  I must specify a subject for my message?   EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:21 pm

Happy *tone of great sarcasm and negativity toward the subject* Valentines day!

This is Orrin Jelo speaking (irl Tyler). I've debated greatly on what my name should be (not really, I'm in one of those moods) and decided to keep Orrin Jelo. I've been working on my master's in physics for the past year and a half, and at the moment severely debating the reason of my existence (they should just hand me a PhD because of all the philosophy I've been going through). So...yeah. Looking for awesome jobs that will bring me awesome money which hopefully will bring awesome women.

And WHY is nothing working today...*grumblegarble*
Back to top Go down
http://www.orrinjelo.com
Drexel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Whaaat? I must specify a subject for my message?    Whaaat?  I must specify a subject for my message?   EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Glad your back on board man, i just couldn't imagine simming without you.
Back to top Go down
https://ussmaelstrom.forumotion.com
Zane Cross

Zane Cross

PostSubject: Re: Whaaat? I must specify a subject for my message?    Whaaat?  I must specify a subject for my message?   EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:11 pm

A sim without Jelo is like jello without the gelatin. Wow, that was lame. I'm logging off so I can go kick my own ass then get back to my post.
Back to top Go down
Lindsey Davis

PostSubject: Re: Whaaat? I must specify a subject for my message?    Whaaat?  I must specify a subject for my message?   EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:08 pm

Hey Valentines Day is when I get spoiled! *winks*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whaaat? I must specify a subject for my message?    Whaaat?  I must specify a subject for my message?   Empty

Back to top Go down

Whaaat? I must specify a subject for my message?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The USS Maelstrom :: General :: Introductions-
Jump to: